The Benchmark Series is designed to teach the essential features of Windows and Internet Explorer and to develop a mastery skill level in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Its graduated, three-level instructional approach moves students from initial modeling of skills to guided application in project-based exercises to independent problem-solving in realistic workplace scenarios.
Paradigm’s new Benchmark Series: Microsoft Office 2010 offers a project-based, case-study approach to learning Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Students build a working knowledge and introductory skill level in each application.
- Project approach creates a realistic context for learning practical skills.
- Case study assessments at chapter and unit levels test students’ abilities to solve problems independently.
- Capstone integrated project capitalizes on the power of the Office suite.
- NEW! Includes model answers for in-chapter projects.
- Text with data files CD
- SNAP 2010 Training and Assessment
- Live-in-the-application skill assessments
- Learning Management System
- Innovative document checker
- Interactive training tutorials
- Concept questions
- SNAP Tutorials CD
- Internet Resource Center includes student data files, model answers, quizzes, projects, and study tips.
- Print Instructor’s Guide with CD
- Lesson blueprints
- Course planning
- Teaching hints
- Model answers
- Instructor’s Guide on CD —The same material that’s in the print instructor’s guide, plus PowerPoint presentations, in an electronic format.
- EXAMVIEW® Assessment Suite allows instructors to create their own tests or use predefined, ready-to-activate tests from a bank of hundreds of multiple choice items.
- Internet Resource Center includes PowerPoint presentations, model answers, teaching hints, grading plans.
- Class Connections Blackboard cartridge include course syllabus, assignments, quizzes, tests, Web links, and projects.