The Marquee Series provides a highly effective, visual approach to learning the essential skills in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows, and Internet Explorer. Its graduated instruction allows students to move from easy step-by-step learning to validating skills through realistic projects, and facilitates self-paced, accelerated, and traditional learning. The Marquee Series is designed specifically for Introduction to Computers and Computer Literacy Courses.
Marquee Series: Microsoft Office 2010 offers your students a quick, hands-on visual approach to learning the introductory skills in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Quick success with step-by-step, project-based instruction in two- and four-page activities.
- Four progressive levels of case-based assessment, including the popular Marquee Challenge, ensure software mastery at the introductory level.
- NEW! Includes activities on preparing MLA research papers.
- NEW! Individual Challenge connects students’ lives and interests to project goals.
- Text with data files CD
- SNAP 2010 Training and Assessment
- Live-in-the-application skill assessments
- Learning Management System
- Innovative document checker
- Interactive training tutorials
- Concept questions
- SNAP Tutorials CD
- Internet Resource Center includes student data files, model answers, quizzes, projects, and study tips. (www.emcp.net/Marquee10)
- Print Instructor’s Guide with CD
- Lesson blueprints
- Course planning
- Teaching hints
- Model answers
- Instructor’s Guide on CD —The same material that’s in the print instructor’s guide, plus PowerPoint presentations, in an electronic format.
- EXAMVIEW® Assessment Suite allows instructors to create their own tests or use predefined, ready-to-activate tests from a bank of hundreds of multiple choice items.
- Internet Resource Center includes PowerPoint presentations, model answers, teaching hints, grading plans. (www.emcp.net/Marquee10)
- Class Connections Blackboard cartridge include course syllabus, assignments, quizzes, tests, Web links, and projects.