Live-in-the-application Skill Assessments—NEW!
Work within the application—not a simulation!
- Easy for instructors to correct and score student homework
- Create your own and make them available for a specific time and date
Simple yet powerful LMS
- New course builder feature automatically builds and populates a course
- Create exams and assessments
- Schedule tutorials
- Access reports
- Customize your gradebook
- 500 easy-to-follow tutorials that align with textbook chapters
- Web-based, available 24/7
- Small file size = short download time
- Skill test for each reinforce learning
- 3,500 items in testing bank
- Create your own exams and items
Performance Evaluations – NEW!
- Enhanced, multi-step assessments.
- One for every chapter in Paradigm’s applications textbooks.
- Automatically scores and uploads to the gradebook.
Pre-Test Packages-New! Determine student readiness for your course.
SNAP tutorials are also available on CD! Tutorials directly from SNAP cover Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows Essentials.
Take a look at SNAP 2010!
Request a demo of SNAP!
View a demonstration of SNAP 2010.
In this 45-minute session, learn about SNAP’s new features and functionality. See first hand the program’s ease-of-use and the live-in-the-application skill assessments. If you are moving to Microsoft Office 2010, you do not want to miss this! If you do not already have the WebEx Meeting Manager loaded on your computer, you may do so by clicking here.